News:

Welcome to TotalMush !
You must be a member to use this forum.

Main Menu

flowers for gardening

Started by Anam, January 17, 2013, 02:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anam

Are you found of making your own garden?
Are you dreaming of making a garden you love to be in every time?

piece of heaven

Certainly. Until the garden of my dreams I have a lot of work :)

jonela

The garden of my dreams has roses, lots of scented roses.
"One who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand on the battlefield."

Anam

Rose is one of the most beautiful flower, and a best choice to have in your garden. It does not require any professional gardening experience to plant rose in your, it just need three easy steps:
1. Choose right rose plant for you garden.
2. Plant the rose in such place where it gets sun light of at least 6 hours daily.
3. Water the rose plant regularly.

jonela

I love the English roses created by D. Austin. My favourite is Falstaff because of its marvelous fragrance.
"One who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand on the battlefield."

Anam

You are right, falstaff is quite a marvellous flower. Try to plant it in your garden. 

jonela

This rose is not so easy to find in Romania. Not many people have it in their gardens. Each summer I admire it in our Botanical Garden.

Anam

Here in my country, roses are easy to find and plant it just need time and attention to have such plant in your garden. Due to my daily busy routine I can't have them in my garden but still admire those people who have them. :)