News:

Welcome to TotalMush !
You must be a member to use this forum.

Main Menu

Autumn Flower Exhibition

Started by jonela, January 22, 2013, 08:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonela

The Botanical Garden in Iasi is the oldest botanical garden in Romania. It has been established in 1856 in a different location from the present one. It is a place for study and research, but also a piece of paradise for mind and heart.
Every year a very special exhibition takes place in our garden. It is called the Autumn Flower Exhibition and can be visited in October.
As they say, an image speaks more than a thousand words...

"One who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand on the battlefield."

jonela

More autumn flowers from preceding years...
"One who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand on the battlefield."

Anam

Such a nice flower exhibition to attend, it must be very informative as well. I wish to attend one of such flower exhibition once.

jonela

It takes a lot of effort to create such an exhibition. I admire the people working there  even if they are not well payed. It is almost pure passion.

Anam

I also have visited such kind of exhibition in my area in the spring season when the blooming flowers and pleasant to see.
I am posting  some of the images here.  do have a look and tell how it seems to you?

jonela

Very beautiful, Anam! It seems all over the world people love flowers!

piece of heaven

This autumn .... a lot of wonderful chrysanthemums  :-*

piece of heaven

You can see the cute pumpkins and decorative cabbage