Plants for hanging baskets

Started by piece of heaven, April 26, 2012, 10:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

piece of heaven

My favorites ::)

piece of heaven

But also it is very nice...especially in winter

lenaanthony

Well I have tried impatiens, and I am a fan of them! Try getting Busy Lizzies if you can, their color is so infectious and its flowers can grow well all the way into summer and autumn.

piece of heaven

How about this? It's an interesting combination I'd say.

Anam

Guys ! I really like all the above posts. To hang plants in baskets in one of a unique idea to enhance the beauty of your house.

jonela

At the same time, it is a way of gaining more space.

"One who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand on the battlefield."

Anam

It is quite true that making garden by planting plants in hanging baskets will create quite spacious garden.

jonela

This image of many plants in hanging baskets reminds me of a tropical rain forest ;D Nice to have such a fantacy at home!
"One who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand on the battlefield."

Anam

The plants that are not growing much bigger and taller in size should be planted for the hanging baskets.

jonela

Annual plants are perfect for this kind of gardening. They don't get too large for the baskets.

piece of heaven

In the first I combined basket petunias and in the second, impatiens, geranium, petunia and another plant to which don't know the name.

Anam

You way of managing your plants in these baskets is to beautiful and worth watching. do tell me your baskets are of mud clay material or plastic?

piece of heaven

None of them, Anam. They are made from coconut fiber placed on metal.
I'm glad you like it.

Anam

Oh that's great material. Even though i haven't seen any that kind of material but would love to have one of then in my backyard. does they last long?

piece of heaven

I think they look good three years if they stay outdoors. In the rain they degrades. If it sits in a greenhouse, for example, I think last much longer.